sparkles

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tool 11



1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Start with Dropbox, hey it's free and less space on my hard drive...Wish my life skills student were a little higher functioning. Could use Google Form to personalize testing (modify other tests...Something we're always doing in Sped!!). I'm probably most excited about Storybird and Mixbook...Student can create a book at their level and not have to start at scratch...Mixbook with the personal photos!! Stuudents can share and open up about their personal lives...I can use this technology as a tool...It's not a cure all...but a tool (Again All Students learning...no matter what) but if it leads to students using higher level thinking processes....I can see areas in the class where technology can fit in..maybe be a major focus..Changes!...Changes! look here...In special ed our moto is "Be Flexible"The unexpected outcome of this program for me is that I learned some new tools that are really really cool...Now to remembering to use them when I can..

No comments:

Post a Comment