sparkles

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tool 8

After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall. How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful? I was surprised that some of the devices do not have to be synced to iTunes to download . I have an ipod myself and have only dealt with syncing it to iTunes to download music. I received an Activeboard during the 2011-2012 school year and two ipads. Not sure about the Dell 2120 netbook, MacBook, iMac, WACOM Intuos tablet, xBox 360 KINNECT. I had heard that I was receiving an  iPod Touch and HPtouchscreen. I'm guessing I could use the Dell 2120 netbook with the Activeboard. Interesting that it doesn't have a disk drive and only one USB port..I just received the ipads so still studying the apps that are out there and taking recomendations from colleagues. Since I teach a life skills classroom one of the ways we schedule use is by way of a timer. Will say that this is alot more to manage...since I'm a newbie as far as receiving this...would have to go with other's suggestions...I do have cabinets that lock...may have to appoint a monitor to make sure everything gets back in the cabinet like that one post suggested...

No comments:

Post a Comment