sparkles

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tools 4

Create at least one document in Google Docs and share it with a few others on your campus or within your department. It could a team member, a department colleague, or another teacher with whom you plan a collaboration. Ask that person to comment or chat and real-time edit the document with you.Create one form in Google Docs and send it via email to at least two other people and ask them to respond.Briefly discuss how you can use the tools in Google Apps with your team or department. How can you incorporate Google Apps as a tool in your classroom? Which tools are you excited about using with students?
Completed Google Document and Form...Completed both by using the idea of a daily stdent log since I am a life skills teacher. I'm excited about having google apps in my classroom as I could see how it could help my collegues and I unify information that we have to send home with the student and simplify alot of that (help that noone misses out on important news)..In a higher level class I could see how the stdents cold create their own tests to check their knowledge of a sbject.

No comments:

Post a Comment